THCAN Referral System
What is the THCAN Referral System?
- Facilitates professional, accurate and timely referrals between agencies.
- Enables monitoring of referrals, reporting and analysis.
- Web-based so can be accessed from any device.
Benefits for the Client
- Receiving organisation contacts the client
- They are referred to the most appropriate agency securely and quickly
- Avoid the need for the client to repeat their story
Benefits for the Agency
- Access multiple organisations
- Send client documents, contact details and confidential information securely
- Track progress of outgoing referrals
- Promote shared processes & partnership working
- Prevent duplication of triage work
How does it work?
See here to download the handbook about how to use the Referral System Click here to download the handbook.
- Logging in and out click here
- The Dashboard click here
- Creating a referral click here
- What to do when you receive a referral click here
- How to add notes/files and print a referral click here
- How to make one referral to different agencies for different issues. click here
- To register your organisation, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss next steps.
- If you are a member of an organisation already on the THCAN Website, please contact us email@example.com to request sign-up forms.
Click here to download our Policy and Procedures for Use Document Click here for our Policies and Procedures for use.